- Ph.D. Material Science, Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2015 expected.
- M.S. Polymer Chemistry and Physics, Northwestern Polytechnical University, China, 2013
- B.S. Polymer Materials Science and Engineering, Shaanxi University of Science and Technology, China, 2010
- Chemical vapor deposition polymerization and surface modification
- Awarded triple-A student of the Northwestern Polytechnical University. 2011-2012.
- The Outstanding Graduates-Shaanxi University of Science and Technology. The first prize of outstanding graduate thesis. 2010.
- Won the first prize of the Hope Project-Yi Hai Jia Li outstanding undergraduate scholarships. 2007-2008
- X. Deng, S. He, F. Xie, C. Friedmann, H. Hess, J. Lahann. "Ultrasensitive In Situ Fluorescence Analysis using Modulated Fluorescence Interference Contrast at Nanostructured Polymer Surfaces", Advanced Materials. (2016), 10.1002/adma.201505197
- Fan Xie, Shuhua Qi, Junpeng Li. Glass Fiber Reinforced Thermally Conductive Polyimide/Epoxy Composite Filled with Al2O3 Particles. China Plastics. 2013,27(2):51-55.
- Fan Xie, Shuhua Qi, Junpeng Li. Study on Glass Fiber Reinforced EP/PSF Insulating and Thermally Conductive Composite Filled with BN Particles. Applied Mechanics and Materials. 2013,(341-342):153-156.