- Visiting Ph.D. Student, Chemical Engineering, University of Michigan
- Ph.D. Chemical Engineering, Tianjin University, China - 2012
- B.S. Chemical Engineering, Tsinghua University, China - 2007
- Inorganic multicompartmental fibers and particles via electrohydrodynamic co-jetting.
- Weipeng Lv, Kyung Jin Lee, Sangyeul Hwang, Tae-Hong Park, Fengbao Zhang, and Joerg Lahann, "A Facile Route Towards Inorganic Particles with Two Distinct Compartments Based on Electro-Hydrodynamic Co-Jetting", Particle & Particle Systems Characterization, (2013) 30 (11), 936–939.
- W. Lv, K. J. Lee, J. Li, T. H. Park, S. Hwang, A. J. Hart, F. Zhang, J. Lahann,"Anisotropic Janus Catalysts for Spatially Controlled ChemicalReactions", Small (2012) 8 (20), 3116–3122.
- Weipeng Lv, Yang Wang, Wenqian Feng, Junjie Qi, Guoliang Zhang, Fengbao Zhang, Xiaobin Fan, "Robust and smart gold nanoparticles: one-step synthesis, tunable optical property, and switchable catalytic activity", Journal of Materials Chemistry (2011), DOI: 10.1039/C0JM04180G.
- Weipeng Lv, Shuoqi Liu, Xiaobin Fan, Shulan Wang, Guoliang Zhang, Fengbao Zhang, "Gold Nanoparticles Functionalized by a Dextran-Based pH- and Temperature-Sensitive Polymer", Macromolecular Rapid Communications (2010), 31(5): 454-458. (Back cover)